Other Items to Consider:
- Crosnes, Parsley Root
- Heritage Beetroots – Red, Gold and Candy
- Heritage Carrots – both medium size and mixed baby, White, Orange, Purple and Yellow
- Chicory – Red and White
- Kohl Rabi
- Fresh Peas and Broad Beans in pods from Italy and Spain
- Local Asparagus will start to become available towards mid/end April and stay until until 21st June
- Wild mushrooms – spring flush of St George, Mousseron, Ceps and Morels
- Jersey Royal Potatoes – should be available towards the end of March but will be expensive to start with
- Wild Garlic due mid March
And as always, we have a plentiful stock of dried goods and sauces available as well as fresh baked bread and rolls.
If chocolate is your thing, ask us about Callebaut and the range of items that we stock too.
Produce in season: red cabbage, hispi cabbage, savoy cabbage, spring cabbage, white cabbage, carrots, celeriac, garlic, green kale, red kale, pak choi, parsnip, pipers & smoked garlic, Yorkshire forced rhubarb.